A selection of images from a creative bridal fashion photography session with local wedding suppliers and models.
From time to time a group of creatives meet to make something special in a bid to stimulate their artistic flare and get their productive juices flowing. What better season than the dark and colourful evening of the Halloween time to make a fashion statement and play about with light, locations, models, dresses, hair and make up.
“Dangerous Liaison” is a session inspired by movies, Halloween, vampires and vintage fashion. But mostly by the love of fashion photography and passion for the weddings we all work on. With a touch of vintage nostalgia and the steam punk fashion movement for good measure.
Photographed by me – Ania Pankiewicz photographer with the invaluable help from the great team:
- The wonderful Julie Carr who provided suits for our demonic grooms from the John Francis suit Hire in Bolton. Website: www.john-francis.com
- The amazing mother and daughter team: Sybil and Lauren Worsley who run a retro bridal shop – The Vintage Lane Bridal on the grounds of the Last Drop Village Hotel in Bromley Cross. The girls provided us with the beautiful periodic dresses for our bride. Website: www.vintagelanebridal.com
- The talented Danielle Conway McStravic from the Masquerade Hair and Beauty salon in Horwich. Run by the stylish Sue Berry and Kim Taylor who created the wonderful up do for our bride. Website: masqueradehairandbeauty.co.uk
- Stephen Parkinson and Janet Parish from the Last Drop Village Hotel who provided the spectacular grounds for our impromptu session. And the wonderful reception staff that looked after us throughout the day. Website: www.lastdropvillage.co.uk
- Our beautiful models: Megan Shott, Frank Pendlebury and Artur Biernat. Artur was also doubling up as the Make Up Artist for the boys on the day.
- With special thanks to Kirsty Warburton for her assistance on the day
I hope you’ll enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed shooting them.